Saturday, December 24, 2011

MapQuest or Google map directions?

Mapquest :)|||MapQuest!|||Map Quest,|||I always use map quest but sometimes it seems as if they give you the longest way to get somewhere|||mapquest|||MapQuest S**K!!!! Google is good because easy way and right map, MapQuest will get you lost all the time!!!|||mapquest,|||MapQuest is better|||MapQuest|||Yahoo maps|||Google Maps! I used them to get from California to Pennsyvlania. THREE TIMES. MapQuest directions took me a lot farther out of the way than was neccesary.|||both are never 100% so if it's really important I'll print both and make them work together :)





I agree with jdee. I drove from Vancouver BC Canada to St. Pete Florida USA and mapquest made the trip at least 10 hours more than it needed to be. However at that time I didn't really know about google maps.|||i use mapquest more.|||Mapquest is easier to follow most of the time...!!|||Mapquest hasn't been updated for 8 years...it's inaccurate a lot of times...I would go with yahoo maps or google. Good luck!|||Map Quest but they can even steer you wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment