Friday, December 16, 2011

Can I legally use a Google maps image on my website as a visual addition for directions to my business?

You may use the image by providing the image link from Google. I've linked the FAQ about it below.





Rather than saving an image, take a look at the Google Maps API to embed Google Maps into your website. This will provide a much more interactive version to your website. I've included the link to the Terms of Service for the API as well as general Google Map API info. Unless you have a critical need for maps or an unusually high volume of map request, the public API should meet your needs. If it doesn't, Google does offer a premier service, but at a fee.|||Yes, just make sure that you label the maps as Google maps and keep the copy write information.|||Yes you can. Click on the following link. http://code.google.com/apis/maps/|||Yes, you can. But make sure you keep the copyright on.|||Yes sure, they want you to

No comments:

Post a Comment